Patient care is our top priority, and we made sure that our medical providers are compassionate, professional, and well trained. They are licensed by the Medical Board of California, California Board of Nursing and California Board of Physician Assistants. In attaining high quality health care, we believe in collaborating and establishing good working relationships with other health agencies like home health care, facilities, hospice, skilled nursing facility, etc. We know the importance of accurate documentation on every provider visit, and we will ascertain the quick turnaround time of referrals and other paperwork concerning the patient’s health.
Doctors on the Go employs and utilizes the benefits of electronic software for a fast, efficient, accurate, thorough and up-to-date generation of medical reports at the point of care simultaneously protecting and observing the privacy and security of patient data are well stored and kept. Medical reports/progress notes can be generated electronically and submitted within 24/48 hours to ensure that patient’s medical needs and requirements are met and addressed in a timely manner.
Call Us (213) 465-2643
- Patient evaluation. Our medical providers will assess and evaluate your current condition at the privacy of your residence. They will also devise a plan of care appropriate to your needs.
- Medication needs (prescriptions and refills). We understand the pharmacological needs of our patients. In orders to maintain proper health, we will help you track all the medications you have, make sure it is still appropriate for your care, and we will help you with any new medication or refills.
- Hospice initial evaluation. Equipped with compassion and knowledge, our medical providers will make sure that our elderly patients in the late stage of their life will get the proper care and assistance. We are here to evaluate and endorse them to a hospice facility of their choice.
- Referral for home health. During patient encounters, our medical providers can certify if patient will be eligible for home health care.
- Wound care and wellness treatment. Included in the patient evaluation, our providers will assess and recommend treatment or referrals for wound care management.
- Chronic Condition Management. Patients with 2 or more chronic conditions (Diabetes, Hypertension, etc.) can be enrolled to this program.
- Post hospital discharge visit. We know continuity of care is essential to patient’s well being. Within 7-14 days post hospital discharge, we are here to make sure the ease of transition from hospital to home care setting.
- Annual Wellness Visit (if eligible). If you’ve had Medicare Part B for longer than 12 months, you can get a yearly “Wellness” visit once every 12 months to develop or update a personalized prevention plan to help prevent disease and disability, based on your current health and risk factors. (www.medicare.gov/coverage/yearly-wellness-visits)
- Smoking cessation. Counseling to help you stop smoking or using tobacco.
- Referrals for other medical needs (Medical supplies and equipment orders, Laboratory and Diagnostics, Vaccinations and others)
Pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996, the Department of Health and Human Services promulgates rules and regulations to establish national standards, regulate and protect the privacy and security of personal health information. The purpose of the law is to improve portability of health insurance coverage, reduce healthcare fraud and abuse and to protect individual privacy of personal health records. Privacy regulations require health care providers and organizations, as well as their business associates, to develop and follow procedures that ensure the confidentiality and security of protected health information (PHI) when it is transferred, received, handled, or shared which includes confidential handling of demographic information, physical or mental health, health care payment provision, and client identity. HIPAA Privacy Rule is to assure that individuals’ health information is properly protected while allowing the flow of health information needed to provide and promote high quality health care and to protect the public’s health and wellbeing. www.hhs.gov/hipaa
Your Health Starts Here
Call Us at — (213) 465-2643